Q. Where do I find information on how to make payments on my Federal Direct Loans?
A. Go to Make a Student Loan Payment to find federal student loans. i.e. Perkins and Stafford Loans.

Q. Where do I find the address & phone information for my lender(s)?
A. Got to Who’s My Student Loan Servicer? for lender details on any Federal Direct Loan.

Q. How can I receive my official University of Florida transcript?
A. Transcript ordering information is available at UF Office of Registrar for any current or former student.

Q. How can alumni change their address with the University of Florida?
A. Former students must submit address changes in writing to Office of the University Registrar, PO Box 114000, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000 or Fax: 352-392-1914. . Please include name, UFID, date of graduation and signature.

College of Medicine Loans—The billing and servicing of University of Florida student loans is administered by Heartland Campus Solutions, ECSI.  ECSI is a billing servicer for the University, not a collection agency. If you have questions regarding your statements contact ECSI directly at 1-888-549-3274.